- Manages on a Geosciences data (ASCII, SEGY, SEGD, LAS, DLIS and reports) including loading, organizing, quality control, editing, formatting, managing access rights and data archive.
- Applies and respects company policies, procedures, standards and rules (naming conventions, organization, workflows and confidentiality) to ensure data flow quality and adherence to deadlines.
- Track and manage data supplied to and from clients, ensuring data is transmitted/received in appropriate formats.
- Report to team leader of any unresolved issues that may arise during a production run, including quality related issues.
- Work closely with the Geoscience Team to ensure that data is properly loaded.
- Comply with the Company's HSE regulations and policy.
- Cooperate with supervisory and management personnel to ensure the Company's safety responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Electronic Engineering graduates will be considered.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- High level of computer proficiency.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Organised, attention to detail and able to produce accurate work.
- Motivated to complete assigned responsibilities within set deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with professionals from a variety of technical backgrounds.
- Willing to work in Kuala Lumpur and are willing to work on London/ Houston hours.
- Malaysian citizenship or permanent residence.
The following experience is desirable, but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of, and experience working with, Linux, Unix, and geoscience software / applications.
- Knowledge of data management practices and standards specific to well and seismic data.
- Oil and gas industry experience.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying