Job Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with business leaders and hiring managers to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with DUG people strategies.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements/ hiring challenges and fulfil hiring plans along with business timelines.
- Manage a complete cycle of recruitment from sourcing, job advertising, resume screening, interviewing, and building competitive salary packages to deliver headcount targets within the targeted timeline given.
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations and other channel for potential candidates.
- Develop a network referrals, use your established networks to discover, and attract experienced, diverse, ambitious talent to join our team.
- Be proactive in engaging passive candidates through dedicated sourcing methods and external networks.
- Provide information about DUG and the job opportunity to candidates.
- Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both their previous experience as well as culture fit with DUG environment.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process.
- Manage key initiatives and projects with other recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
- Champion campus recruitment planning and attend career fairs.
- Build and develop relationship with key colleagues and universities.
- Utilise a range of recruitment channels (online job portals e.g. LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Github, career fairs, social media, etc) to enhance recruitment efficiency.
- Prepare recruitment reports in order to monitor and assess effectiveness on recruitment strategies.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc projects and related duties as and when required.
- Preferably candidates with 5 years of experience or above, in a recruitment role at a recruitment agency firm or in-house HR team.
- Experience recruiting for Technical roles based within and outside of Malaysia are an added advantage.
- Entrepreneurial and creative problem-solving ability - you'll have lots of support but often have to figure out the solution yourself.
- English proficiency is a prerequisite and strong communication and organisational skills.
- Keen attention to detail, and experience in both building and executing recruiting processes.
- Good interpersonal skills, passionate about providing a great experience for all our candidates, whether they pass or not.
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Optimistic and collaborative - we're building an awesome team and looking for someone excited to roll their sleeves up and join us in our journey.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Ability to learn technical information.
- A team player.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying