Overview of role:
Seismic data processors and/or depth imaging specialists with comprehensive technical understanding and experience in their geophysical discipline.
To deliver the highest quality products to both internal stakeholders and external clients, with minimal supervisor management. They will be responsible for the execution of technical workflows, QA/QC, supervision of junior staff and project management.
Senior Geophysicists, together with their Group Managers, are expected to take on a technical leadership role within their project teams.
List of responsibilities (not necessarily exhaustive):
- Managing, preparing and ensuring quality control of geosciences data to support team projects.
- Time processing and depth imaging* (*depending on the level of experience) of 2D and 3D land and marine seismic data (including generation of processing flows, parameter testing, velocity interpretation and model building).
- Preparing, running and managing production migration, tomography and other processing work flows on the company computer system and resolving any issues that may arise during a production run.
- Preparing project reports and presentations, and participating in project meetings (where appropriate), for both internal and external clients.
- Where professional experience is relevant, supervising other processing/depth imaging staff to complete their project work and assisting the team leader to manage team projects.
- Performing other related tasks as assigned by the team leader.
- Comply with the Company’s HSE regulations and policies.
At DUG, it’s not always about work. We prioritise the wellbeing of our team. Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary with rewarding profit share distribution
- 25 days annual leave
- Company-contributed pension plan (non-obligatory employee contribution)
- BUPA health and dental care plan (individual and family)
- Cost reimbursement for commuting to work
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Active social calendar
Please be advised that an offer of employment will subject candidates to pre-employment screening, including but not limited to (depending on role) verification of your right to work in the respective location and the provision of applicable qualifications, registrations, licences, National Police Clearance, and COVID-19 vaccinations evidence. The final appointment is contingent upon successful completion of the pre-employment screening.