Overview of Role:
DUG is an innovative technology company providing high-performance compute, technical services and geoscience expertise.
The DUG service business grew rapidly, with a focus on the international market from the outset. DUG now has patents for both seismic processing algorithms and computer hardware solutions, and operates some of the largest and greenest supercomputers on earth. DUG has grown from the back shed to having four major international offices in Perth, London, Houston and Kuala Lumpur.
We are seeking to fill a position for Project Administrator to be based at our Kuala Lumpur office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing project administration and reporting support to the project services team.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Compile, edit, format and help manage the delivery of project reports
- Construct and manage project Gantt charts and keep track of project progress against scheduled timelines
- Assist in project-related correspondences with clients and relevant internal stakeholders
- Work closely with other members of the global administrative project management team to ensure reports are delivered in a timely manner
- Flexible to work and support UK, US & Malaysia timezone
- Superb attention to detail, outstanding written and oral communication skills (English), including highly developed understanding and application of context and grammar
- Impeccable document presentation and formatting skills
- Computer literacy: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint (intermediate)
- Any experience in LibreOffice will be an added advantage
- A multi-tasker who can prioritise and perform in a busy work environment; excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently with a pro-active and common-sense approach to problem solving
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying